Copyright 2020 CLICK WebDesigns
The Hampden Model H-IPPT-3 Industrial Process Plant Trainer is a pilot plant unit designed for training engineers, technicians, repairmen, and operators in the following ways:
1. Enables students to familiarize themselves with actual industrial process systems.
2. It is designed to expose them to the different kinds of industrial equipment used in measurement and control.
3. Has all the operating characteristics of a full-sized industrial plant without the psychological pressures and dangers inherent in an actual process plant.
4. This permits students to make and experience the results of errors in system operation with no danger to the process or operator.
5. It is designed to allow student development in the areas of system start-up, tuning, and troubleshooting, all of which are of critical importance to the instrument. Please view the DATA FILE for complete brochure information.
P.O. Box 563
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
(Toll Free) 800-253-2133 or 888-HEC-CORP